A Quarter Century of Solid Growth
Linkcom, Inc., is a global provider of high-quality magnetic components and LED power supplies. Founded in 1988, LinkCom has earned an industry-wide reputation by focusing on producing high-efficiency and high-quality products and providing superior customer service. Our mission is to design and produce magnetic components and LED drivers to meet our customers’ exacting requirements
Resources to Support a Global Brand
A decade following the company’s founding, LinkCom consolidated its manufacturing facilities into a 50-acre complex in the Dongguan East Technology Industrial Area in central Guangdong province, China. This advanced manufacturing complex features the latest in automated manufacturing and test technology
From this centralized location, LinkCom is able to serve the global market, producing and shipping over 200,000 pieces per month.
In 2004, LinkCom officially divided the R&D department into two business units, LED
power modules and telecom magnetics. In the same year, the design review center was also established for the verification of product quality and reliability control.
Then, in 2012, project management and product reliability systems were set up to further enhance the worldwide requirements for LinkCom products. Today. LinkCom magnetic components and LED power supplies are available through an expansive distribution supply chain.
Mission & Vision
LinkCom aspires to be the leading provider of telecom magnetics and LED power supply solutions in the world. Our mission is to provide a total solution to our customers from the aspects of design, manufacturing, marketing & of sales reliable products in telecom and LED lighting industries.
- Company established
- Factory in Taiwan founded in Yilan county
- China branch office and factory established in Shenzhen city.
- China branch office and factory moved to 8,000 square-meter facility in Dong Guang Chi-Si town.
- U.S branch office (southern California) opened in Irvine
- Second 16,000 square meter factory established in Chi-Si town China.
- HQ moved to New Taipei City, Xindian, Hong Kong (Bay of Kowloon) branch established.
- Third branch factory established in Chi-Si town, branch office opened in JiangSu Suzhou city
- Branch office opened in Italy Florence.
- U.S branch office (northern California) opened in San Jose.
increased production capacity; advanced automation equipment; fully RoHS compliant.
Three factories in China Dong Guang Chi-Si town east industrial park combined in totally new environmentally-conscious facility
- Officially established LinkCom USA, and moved to new location in Walnut, CA.
LinkCom has won a number of "excellent supplier" awards from leading industry brands and technology giants:
LinkCom design and manufacturing of LED power supply products, the products have the following features and advantages:
- Universal Safety Certificate
- All Series with IP67 Design
- 5-Year Warranty*
- No Derating up to 60℃
- Excellent EMI
- Compliance with Energy Star & DLC
- A range of advanced units including multi-channel output and variety of dimming functions
* 5-year warranty is based on Tc ≦75℃ (except LSP 20/40/60W, Tc≦65℃, 3-year warranty)